- Dimensions: 35 mm (L) x 25mm (W)
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compliant RF transceiver
- IPEX RF Connector for external antenna
- 12-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- VBAT supporting 3.0 to 3.6V operation, typical 3.3V
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 70°C
WG6611P00 is an evaluation board that is designed by Jorjin Technologies Inc. supporting Pmod interface 4A (expanded UART). Pmod interface is an open standard defined and specified by Digilent Inc..
The purpose of the Pmod module is to let the users experience the seamless integration between Jorjin’s Wi-Fi connectivity module WG6611-00 and Renesas Synergy Platform.